Our firm advises and represents companies and entrepreneurs with a broad range of small business-related services. We advise our clients on business law, start-up assistance relating to the formation of an entity, the protection of a trademark or license agreement, and assist with buying or selling an organization.
Small Business Startup Attorney in Minneapolis
Starting a business requires thorough planning. Our firm assists owners in the formation of legally sound business entities and helps entrepreneurs devise strategies that help them achieve their goals. We advise on the startup and formation process including issues related to selection of entity type and jurisdiction.
- C-corporation formation
- S-corporation formation
- Limited liability company (LLC) formation
- Partnership formation (including LLP)
- Stock purchases
- Asset purchases
- Joint ventures
We also consult with owners and draft shareholder agreements or partnership agreements as part of the entity formation process.
Buying and Selling Businesses in Minnesota
Our firm can guide owners in the multi-stage process of buying or selling an entity including:
- Advising on the structure of the transaction
- Negotiation of terms and drafting of the deal memorandum
- Advising sellers on legal strategies to address issues raised during the due diligence process
- Advising buyers on conducting legal due diligence
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the extensive documentation involved in a transaction, such as asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, and security agreements
Preparation and Review of Business Contracts
Our firm consults with owners to draft, review, and negotiate contracts related to various activities, including:
- Buy-sell agreements
- Lease agreements
- Service contracts
- Releases and waivers
- Property agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Operating agreements
Contact Our Expert Minneapolis Small Business Attorneys Today!
If you are interested in an business law consultation, contact us today by filling out a contact form or calling us at (952) 260-2043 with any questions you might have. Feel free to check out our fees page for pricing information.