As experienced trial lawyers, we never lose sight of the fact that our job is to help you win your case. We promise to use our knowledge of law and the courts, meticulous preparation, efficient case management, and powerful, persuasive arguments to resolve trust and estate disputes in your favor.
Our firm’s litigation attorneys understand that trust and estate matters are personal and that losing a relative or loved one can be difficult and complicated. We recognize the emotional toll that disputes can take on individuals, and we counsel clients through every step of the process.
Our Trust and Estate litigators are experienced trial attorneys who represent clients in some of the most complicated disputes involving trusts, estates, guardianships, and conservatorships. We represent clients in claims against fiduciaries, will and trust contests, and guardianship disputes. We have experience in the probate courts and extensive knowledge of the complex law and unique procedures related to probate and trust disputes.
Most law firms involved in trust and estate litigation assign these cases to attorneys who are estate planners with limited or no experience handling litigation in the probate courts. Others rely on civil litigators with little or no experience in the field of trusts and estates. Our is unique because we offer seasoned trial attorneys with years of experience in the probate courts and comprehensive knowledge of the substantive law and unique procedures applicable to probate and trust disputes.
Our team combines in-depth understanding of trust and estate law to advise on special aspects of a given dispute. Our experience includes
- litigating trusts and probated disputes involving claims for breach of fiduciary duty,
- beneficiary disputes,
- contested heirship,
- disputed creditor claims,
- judicial construction and modification of wills and trusts,
- will and trust contests,
- will and trust validity,
- undue influence,
- contested powers of attorney, contested accountings, fraudulent transfers,
- partition actions,
- spousal right of election,
- conservatorships, and guardianships
Our clients include, among others, individual fiduciaries and beneficiaries, executors; trustees; administrators; and charitable beneficiaries
What to Expect Working With My Team
- Creative problem-solving that results in trial strategies without ever losing sight of the big picture
- Practical problem-solving driven by your needs and what you want to achieve.
- A partner who helps you navigate the needless complexity of the estate and trust litigation processes
- A willingness to work with all parties for the best possible resolution for you
- Knowledge of the emotional, and financial, toll such disputes take on a family